PS 23 Online Gym

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Indoor Exercise

Hey guys,

I stayed inside for the most part today and was able to exercise twice.  I tried out the free exercise apps HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training, Barre (ballet training), and Down Dog Yoga.  In response to school closings they are offering all their apps for free to students and teachers.  I hope you are able to take advantage of this great tool for at home physical activity.

Down Dog, Yoga for Beginners, HIIT, Barre, and 7 Minute Workout - completely free until July 1st.  To access the free school membership, please register your school's domain by visiting downdogapp.com/schools.

Make an account and start trying their workouts!  Post and let me know how you guys do.
https://www.downdogapp.com/

Namaste,

Mr. Chiodo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mr. Chiodo-

    This is a great blog for the students of P.S. 23! I am definitely going to check out some of these free fitness apps while I am working from home. I hope that many of our students do the same!

    Stay safe and healthy,
    Ms. Kate

    ReplyDelete